This Web site and all of its content (with the exception of licensed stock images) is the property of RJM Web Design and is protected by copyright in the United States and internationally. No part of this Web site may be reproduced in any form or for any purpose without the permission of the copyright owner.
RJM Web Design takes your privacy and identity protection seriously. You may browse any area of this site without providing any personal information whatsoever. The only time when you will be asked to provide any personal information is when you submit a contact request or when you choose to pay your bill online.
If you do submit a contact request using this site's contact form, or if you choose to pay your bill online using our payment gateway, any information that you provide will be encrypted in transit using industry-standard encryption techniques to protect your identity and privacy.
RJM Web design will not release any information about our clients without the client's express consent, except as follows:
- To banks, credit card processors, PayPal, or collection agencies to process payments or collect past-due balances.
- When needed, to third-party consultants retained for special work (for example, the creation specialized logos and graphics).
- To domain registrars to register domains you have requested be procured and held in trust.
- When necessary for the execution of legal process or to comply with court orders.
- Unless a client explicitly objects, a link back to RJM Web Design may be placed on clients' sites, and a link to their site on this site
Web Server Behavior and Data Collection
Like Web servers in general, my servers collect certain non-personal information about our visitors. Some of this information (such as a visitor's IP address) is necessary because that's how computers communicate with each other. Without the IP address, our server wouldn't know where to send the pages. Other information is used for statistical purposes or to resolve technical problems.
The information our servers collect may include:
- Visitors' IP addresses
- What countries they are visiting from
- How they arrived at this site (for example, by clicking a link on another site)
- How long they stayed
- Which pages they viewed
- What computer operating system and browser they used
None of the information collected is used to identify any real person, and our servers do not collect information such as a visitor's name, address, e-mail address, phone number, or other personal information unless that visitor voluntarily provides that information by filling in and submitting a contact form.
All information submitted through this site's contact form is secured for your protection using industry-standard encryption.
If RJM Web Design is your email provider, then it is necessary that your mail be processed on our servers. It will not be accessed in any way without your permission except in the event of spam complaints made against a client. You may effectively remove mail from our servers by using POP3 to download it onto your own computer.
This server may place a cookie on a visitor's browser for the purpose of determining whether or not it is their first visit to this site. This is used only to give us an idea how many unique, versus repeat visitors the site had in a given time period. The cookie does not attempt to "track" the visitor's viewing of other sites.
For further information, please contact me.